We are so excited to welcome everyone back!
A few things have changed since you last dined with us...
- Currently, our occupancy is limited, which creates additional space in the restaurant to promote social distancing. Additionally this does limit our party size capability for dining.
- Staff members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
- In addition to using modified menus, we also provide a “touchless menu” option that you can access from your own mobile device.
- We are currently using a sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces, tables & chairs between seatings.
- Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of all the CDC guidelines that have been provided.
- Our staff wears face coverings and gloves as required.
- We will continue to offer curbside service 4pm-7:30pm available online or by phone
- Reservations are available by phone and through OpenTable 4pm-9pm
We look forward to serving you soon!